If you want to expand your career with free online courses think about these 12 Stanford university free online courses with certificates.
Stanford University offers a lot of free online courses for the purpose of inspiring innovation and preserving cultural and scientific information for future generations. Stanford University Online, operated by the Stanford Center for Development, provides prospective students access to Stanford’s global and extended education online, on-campus, and on-site from all over the world.
This might be the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply now in any of the Standford University online courses and expand your career.
It might also interest you to read:
Why Choose To Study Online?
- Online courses offer you an opportunity to choose a study pattern that accommodates your schedule. You can afford to study amidst tending to other activities ranging from your work to other necessary issues.
- It offers you a flexible approach to learning as you can combine activities and still cope with the course as far as you’re committed and focused. Course materials are also available online, making special library trips needless.
- Online programs present students with a more affordable option than traditional colleges. Free courses online offer an astonishing package that is highly paid for offline, for free. These free online courses can help students fulfill career goals and ambitions.
- You can take up an online course from start to finish from the comfort of your home, workplace, toilet, or even in a car. That’s how convenient a free online course can be. Students listen to lectures and complete assignments sent to them electronically with no need to fight traffic, leave work early for class, or miss important family time.
12 Stanford University Free Online Courses With Certificates
- Organizational Analysis
- Design of Computer Programs
- How to Start a Startup
- Writing in the Sciences
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- International Women’s Health and Human Rights
- Probabilistic Graphical Models 3: Learning
- Social and Economic Networks: Models and Analysis
- Intro to Statistics
- Statistical Learning
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Here we will briefly discuss all the fifteen free online courses offered by Stanford University. Let’s dive into it.
By taking this course, you will learn multiple theories of organizational behavior and apply them to actual cases of organizational transformation.
At the end of this course, you will become familiar with a series of real-world organizational phenomena, You will learn different theoretical perspectives that can elucidate these phenomena, and also understand how to apply them.
Design of Computer Programs
After studying this course online, you will learn how to approach programming problems and devise a solution that is an essential skill for any Python developer. You learn new concepts, patterns, and methods that will expand your coding abilities.
Writing in the Sciences
This course will teach scientists how to write effectively with practical examples and exercises. Topics to be treated are principles of good writing, tricks for writing faster and with less anxiety, the format of a scientific manuscript, and issues in publication and peer review.
Convolutional Neural Networks
You will how to build convolutional neural networks and apply them to image data in this course
Before the end of this online course, you would:
- Understand how to build a convolutional neural network, including recent variations such as residual networks.
- Know how to apply convolutional networks to visual detection and recognition tasks.
- Be able to apply these algorithms to a variety of images, videos, and other 2D or 3D data.
- Know to use neural style transfer to generate art.
Introduction to Computer Networking
This course focuses on explaining how the Internet works, ranging from how bits are changed on wires and in wireless to application-level protocols like BitTorrent and HTTP. It also explains the principles of how to design networks and network protocols.
International Women’s Health and Human Rights
This course teaches students about women’s health and human rights issues from young to old age, including information about positive interventions relating to those issues.
Probabilistic Graphical Models 3: Learning
This course teaches how a PGM can be learned from a data set of examples. It also explains the key problems of parameter estimation in directed and undirected models, as well as the structure learning task for directed models.
After studying this course, students will learn how to model social and economic networks and their impact on human behavior, how do networks form, why do networks display certain patterns, and how do their structure impacts diffusion, learning, and other behaviors. you will also learn models and techniques from physics, mathematics, statistics computer science economics, and sociology.
Intro to Statistics
This course will teach students visualization, probability, regression, and other topics that will help students learn the basic methods of understanding data with statistics.
This course will teach students to learn linear and polynomial regression, logistic regression and linear discriminant analysis; cross-validation and the bootstrap, model selection and regularization methods (ridge and lasso), nonlinear models, splines and generalized additive models, tree-based methods, random forests, and boosting support-vector machines. Some unsupervised learning methods are discussed: principal components and clustering (k-means and hierarchical).
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
In this course, you’ll learn the basics and applications of artificial intelligence, including machine learning, probabilistic reasoning, robotics, computer vision, and natural language processing.
How to sign up for Stanford free online courses
Stanford University offers free courses through many platforms, the most popular of them is Coursera. To access Stanford free courses on Coursera you will have to download the app, register, and search for the course you want to study then you can start learning online free of charge.
E-learning is one of the best ways of learning which will give you the comfort you are looking for. Enroll in any of the courses You will wish to study and enjoy Stanford free online courses today.