Looking to pursue your master’s or Ph.D. degree under a scholarship in the USA? Then, fully-funded Fulbright scholarships in the USA 2022/2023 are the exact opportunity you are looking for. The Fulbright scholarships will take care of the full tuition fee of the successful students with so many other benefits that will be enjoyed. Hope you can’t wait to grab this opportunity?
The Fulbright scholarship which is fully funded by the USA Department of State is pleased to announce its opening of application for the 2022/2023 academic session. And the scholarship is available for international students from all over the globe.
Fulbright scholarships program aims to provide opportunities to diverse groups of people in the United States institutions of learning. The scholarships are granted to people from underdeveloped countries, minorities, and those from economically disadvanced backgrounds.
More Details About fully-funded Fulbright scholarships in the USA 2022/2023
- Host country: USA
- University: Fulbright
- Access Mode: Online
- Financial Coverage: fully-funded
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: international
Eligibility requirements Of The fully-funded Fulbright scholarships in the USA 2022/2023
- To be qualified for the Fulbright scholarships, The applicants must meet all the requirements
- English language proficiency test is required for non-English speaking countries
- Applicants must come from the listed 155 countries
- Eligibility criteria differ from country to country. You can check to know the requirements of your country (check here)
- Airfare and health insurance
- The scholarship covers tuition,
- A living stipend
- The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
The application for the full bright scholarships is still ongoing. Applicants should submit their application form on or before July
Application Process of fully-funded Fulbright scholarships in the USA 2022/2023
- Ph.D. applicants must also submit their MPhil or MS degrees and transcripts. You’re eligible to apply in your final year of undergraduate studies provided that you get your degree by December this year.
- There are two essays for the Fulbright application. Each essay must be written in the space provided in the application form, which approximates 800 words. In a well and simple explanatory form. Figure out a marketing strategy for yourself before the commencement of application writing. It takes 4-6 weeks for the successful applicant to write and perfect their essays
- The least GRE score required to apply for the Fulbright scholarship is 138 for verbal and 136 for quantitative.
- A resent up-to-date resume should be added to the space provided on the application form. Having it in a special form is not that necessary
- Applicants must submit three recommendation letters with their application before the application deadline.
You are required to visit the scholarship website so you read more details about the Fulbright scholarship and how you can apply for it. We encourage you should apply on time to stand a better chance of getting admitted. Good luck!!