GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders in UK is another fully-funded scholarship opportunity for African students who wish to study in the united kingdom. This is an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed by anyone who wants to pursue their master’s degree education in the united kingdom.
If you’re an African student who has a dream to study abroad, read this article till the end to know all you need to do to make this opportunity your own if actually, you meet up with all the requirements.
This fully-funded scholarship for African students provides substantial support to the next generation of leaders and health professionals. This scholarship application is open for its 2022-2023 academic session.
Outstanding African students who have excellent academic records are invited to apply for the GSK Scholarship Program. The GSk Scholarship program in the United Kingdom’s purpose is to train future health leaders, build health systems, and improve health research in Africa.
However, in this scholarship program, the health research system will be improved in Africa, and many sicknesses and diseases will be prevented or cured. The one-year curriculum program prepares students to be competent in the health disciplines and expand their horizons.
The Scholarship is available at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, the school is a top-ranked and well-reputed university in London and in the world.
Why Study At The London School Of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university in central London and specializes in public health and tropical medicine. It is a college at the University of London. The university prepares students to be competent in their health disciplines and improve their talents.
It might also interest you to read:
More Details About The GSK Scholarships For Future Health Leaders in UK
- Host Country: united kingdom
- University: The University of London
- Department: College of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Eligible Region: Africa
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
Eligibility Criteria Of the GSK Scholarships For Future Health Leaders in UK
- Applicants from sub-Saharan Africa are eligible
- The students must go back to their respective countries after completing their Master’s degree program
- Applicants must answer additional questions about how they will pay for their studies if they cannot do so financially.
- Admission to the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is a must, and an offer of admission is required
- The applicant’s first-degree certificate is required
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- The GSK scholarship will pay the costs of necessary field trips.
- A monthly stipend will be offered.
- GBP 17,633.00 will be provided as a monthly living allowance.
The deadline for this scholarship program will be on 27th February 2022.
Applicants are supposed to submit their applications on or before this date.
How To Apply For the GSK Scholarships For Future Health Leaders in UK
- Click on the “Apply Now” button provided below to navigate to the application website
- Make sure you review the eligibility requirements before you apply
- Students must also submit references and fill out all of the relevant fields.
- Visit the website for more information
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders is an opportunity for every medically inclined student from sub-Saharan Africa to expand their horizon in medicine and become future health leaders in Africa
If you find this article helpful, share it with your friends on social media, surely they will be grateful they saw it from you
We Also Recommend That You Read: