The University of Alberta Scholarships In Canada is an opportunity for international students who want to pursue their master’s or Ph.D. degree programs in Canada. The university’s scholarship is open for its 2022-2023 Academic session. Apply below if you have the intention to pursue your academic career In Canada.
A wide range of programs is offered by the University of Alberta. The University of Alberta scholarships in Canada are open to Domestic and international students from all countries.
The criteria, requirements, funding and grants, and entrance policies are different for each graduate program. The deadlines for online applications for every scholarship and grant are also different.
Why Study At The University Of Alberta?
The University of Alberta ranks among the top 150 universities globally and stands as the 5th best institute in Canada. It is a public-based research institute that offers more than 200 undergraduate, graduate, and research programs.
One good thing about the university is that it does not require IELTS and TOEFL, instead, applicants can submit a Duolingo English language proficiency score as a result.
More Details About The University Of Alberta Scholarships In Canada
- Host country: Canada
- University: University of Alberta
- Access Mode: Online
- Financial Coverage: Partially funded
- Course Level: Mater’s and Ph.D.
- Nationality: National and international
- Agriculture, Life, and Environmental Science
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Science
- Public Health
- Fine Arts & Humanities
- Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Science
Check also: 5 ways to get a Canadian visa
Eligibility Criteria Of The University Of Alberta Scholarships In Canada
- International and domestic students can apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
- Applicants must show academic excellence.
- Every department and program has different criteria and requirements, so visit the official website to know more about the programs and their criteria.
- Applicants must meet the program and grant requirements.
Also read: Cost of studying in Canada
The university offers a wide range of scholarships for outstanding students who have shown academic excellence. below is the list of scholarships and awards offered by the University of Alberta. Some scholarships are awarded by the university itself, others are supported by other organizations while few of them are funded by the Government of Canada.
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Scholarships
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarships
- Andrew Stewart Memorial Graduate Prize
- Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship
- Department Specific Awards
- FGSR Graduate Online Conference Award
- FGSR Graduate Travel Awards
- Killam Trust Scholarships
- Mackenzie King Scholarships
- Open Competition
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
- Thesis Completion Awards
- Tri-Council Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Top-Up Awards
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
The deadline for this program will be on May 1, 2022
Also read: How to immigrate to Canada from Nigeria
How To Apply for The University Of Alberta Scholarships In Canada
- Please follow the Apply Now Button Provided below to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada.
- The deadline is different for each scholarship, so make sure to check the deadline before applying
This scholarship is an opportunity for international students who want to further their education in Canada. Apply today to stand a chance of getting awarded and also bring your dreams to the limelight. Good luck!!